Dr. Harry Sugg
Dr. Sugg is one of the highest-regarded dentists in the nation. With over 35 years of experience, Dr. Sugg performs an unrivaled range of procedures. Wheatland Dental Care combines old-fashioned service with the most up-to-date leading edge dental technology on the planet. Sometimes called “The Dentist to the Stars,” Dr. Sugg counts numerous pro athletes and politicians as his patients, several of whom live in other states and fly in the see Dr. Sugg. However, Wheatland Dental Care treats all of its customers as VIP with Dr. Sugg himself spending a great deal of time with each patient to understand their dental needs.
Trusted by the NFL Players Association and National Athletes
National football league athletes like Derek Kennard and Erik Dickerson have made Wheatland Dental Care their go-to for all their dental needs.
- Dr. Sugg is also trusted by real coaches Herman Boone and Bill Yoast from the movie 'Remember the Titans'
- He has consulted for the U.S. Army's All-American Bowl and United States Figure Skating Championship
- The NFLPA selected Dr. Sugg, the only dentist in the USA treating Sleep Apnea and TMJ for the NFLPA
Wheatland Dental is Worth the Drive (or Flight!)
From an athlete who flies from L.A., to an author who drives 350 miles roundtrip just to see Dr. Sugg, Wheatland Dental Care is trusted by professionals from across the country.
“I come to Dr. Sugg from Los Angeles because he and the staff always make me feel comfortable and it’s a one stop shop for all of my dental needs. Dr. Sugg even eliminated my headaches that I’ve had for years and improved my sleep with a dental appliance that I wear at night ... He's the best dentist in the world to me ... He's a great guy who makes it so easy to come in and see him. He always a smile on his face, and his staff is top-notch, and when I say top-notch I mean top-notch."
- Clay Johnson, Attorney
- Howard Stephen Berg, The World's Fastest Reader
- Byron Reese, Author & Speaker
First dentist ever inducted into the ASBA Hall of Fame
Dr. Sugg's careful attention to the needs of his patients has made him the recipient of several awards.
- First dentist ever to be inducted into the ASBA Hall of Fame
- Dr. Sugg is a Board Member and Diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- First recipient of Gems Five Diamond Award for Lifetime Professional Achievement
The Philosphy Behind Our Practice
Wheatland Dental Care prides itself on providing the highest quality dental care in a comfortable and state-of-the-art environment.
- Dedicated to providing the best that dentistry has to offer
- Continued education on the latest advances & technologies
- State-of-the-art, comfortable, personalized & antiseptic care
- We're here for our patients: same-day appointments & emergencies
Most High-tech Dental Equipment West of the Mississippi
Wheatland Dental Care carries the best available state-of-the-art technology for comprehensive dental care.
- Small cameras, digital and panoramic x-rays to magnify tooth issues
- Cavities detected in earliest stages and filled without drills
- Lasers that make difficult procedures quick, easy and comfortable
- Cultures of teeth and gums, and crowns made while you wait
Dr. Sugg Featured in Sleep & Wellness Magazine
Dr. Sugg on the long but rewarding journey of helping hundreds of patients through Sleep Apnea Dentistry.
- Learn how how Dr. Sugg started treating sleep disorders for hundreds of patients
- Wheatland Dental Care has helped athletic celebrities from Roy Green to Derek Kennard, Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett, Michael Irvin, and more
- Read why Dr. Sugg considers sleep apnea dentistry to be the highlight of the second half of his career
When you need to be camera ready, choose Wheatland Dental Care
Dental consultant for high-profile needs from Presidental campaigns to the Olympics.
- Dr. Sugg was selected as the Dental Consultant for the communications sector during the presidential inaugration in 2001
- The 2004 Olympics chose Dr. Sugg to XXXX
- In his tenure, Dr. Sugg has also served as the Dentist for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl & the U.S. Figure Skating Championship
Do you snore? Have you been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea? Do you have trouble sleeping with the CPAP machine? The American Academy of Sleep Medicine has approved oral appliances…
Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile? Smiles are universal among people of all languages and cultures. In fact, your smile may be the first thing someone notices about you. If…
Wheatland Dental Care can treat chronic disorders like neuromuscular and sleeping issues through innovative technologies. How Dr. Sugg treats chronic systemic disorders Dr. Sugg has taken years of additional training in…
Wheatland Dental Care Procedures
Wheatland Dental Care can handle ALL your dental needs, from general and cosmetic dentistry to braces. We offer trusted, comfortable and caring dentistry, and welcome new and returning patients from the all over the U.S. How can we help you?
Our work isn’t done until you walk out with a smile
From crowns to dental implants, our gallery shows our knack for brightening your smile with ease.
- Improve your smile through general, cosmetic, restorative dentistry, and other procedures
- Dr. Sugg has made 'life-changing' improvements to the health and wellness of his patients
- Our office is in the business of effective dental solutions that will transform your biggest smile